Sunday, April 15, 2012

This One's for you Mom!

It is hard to believe that it has been 9 years since my mom passed away.  Sometimes it feels like it was only yesterday, and other times it feels like it's been forever.  I miss her and think about her every day.

I know I wouldn't be who I am today without her.  Her strength and courage has always been an inspiration to me.  I was able to do what I did because of her.  She prepared me for this exact moment in time and because of her I was able to see it through.  I feel her spirit around me always and I hope that I have made her proud.

I will never forget you mom.  I will never forget everything you taught me.  I will never back down from a fight.  And when things start to feel like a little too much, I've always got this to remind me that it's not so bad...


- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment