Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So Far So Good

Yay!  I am back to being a normal, productive member of society!  Two work days down and many, many more to go.

Work was just as I expected it to be - it felt like I never left.  I played catch up with some of my co-workers, it took me a bit to get adjusted, but I am now good to go.  I do feel pretty tired at the end of the day, which is weird, but I know that will go away in time.  I am trying to be very aware of my 5 pound only rule.  One of the teachers yesterday went to hand me the teacher's laptop case and I felt kinda bad telling him I couldn't carry it.  He (obviously) didn't mind and said, "you look so good that I completely forgot!"  I am really, really, REALLY hoping that Dr. Spiro lifts this 5 pound rule soon.  Or at least gives me a date of when it will be lifted.  I feel so constricted with it!

OH!  Look what was waiting on my desk when I came back to work on Monday...


This shopping bag was FILLED with goodies, both healthy and unhealthy.  It was way over my 5 pound limit, so I separated the food in to two piles, one to leave at work and one to take home with me.  I think I have enough snacks to last me half a year!  It was an extremely nice gesture to come back to.  Shall I add another, "how lucky am I?!"

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment