Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back to Work I Go!

First off, Happy Easter, Happy Passover, Happy Happy everyone!

I am back in Long Island (lameee).  I arrived back here around 7:15 and brought everything in that I was able to carry.  It's a little strange being back in my basement home, but it's good to know that I will be going back to work.  I'm not anxious or worried about it.  I have this feeling that it is going to be just like I left it and I won't even miss a beat.  I know I'll have a lot of gentle air hugs to come back to, and I'll probably have to tell some stories, but after all that dies down it will be like I never left.  The months leading up to my leaving were a little hectic since I had doctor appointments I had to keep running to, but now I am ready for a sense of work normalcy again.  (Though I will be running back to Dr. Spiro on Friday, but that's another post for another day!).

I must admit that I was getting quite spoiled living at my sister's house.  It was so nice and comforting and made my recovery SO easy.  I truly believe that I recovered so rapidly because I felt so safe and at ease there.  I was taken great care of and of course my nieces and nephew were always a great source of entertainment.  I will miss them!  It was also super awesome being so close to C.D. again and all my family and friends!

I need to get my butt back to living in NJ.  This Long Island lifestyle is certainly not for me!

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment