Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My First Post

Yes, I know I have a blog on my personal website, but it's confusing and I just wanted an easy place to write down my thoughts and musings.  So here I am, on Blogger!

This blog will mainly be about my road to recovery, but it will also contain other random things in my life.  So don't get mad at me if a post steers away from the whole cancer thing.  I can't talk about that every day now can I?


I just wanted to get this blog up and running.  I have MUCH more to say and you'll get to hear all about it in the upcoming days / weeks / months.  For now, just sit back and relax... that's what I'm going to do.


- J.

2 comments:

  1. I was officially diagnosed on January 6, 2012 as well. I have met many wonderful "sisters" along the way.
    My blog is nancebeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your blog with me Nancebeth. It's crazy how so many of us are diagnosed each year, but it's great to be in such wonderful company. - Jessi

      Delete