Friday, June 15, 2012

Judging...

I'd like to preface this post and say that I am updating my blog for the first time using an iPad so I am sure there will be glitches abound. So with that said...

Today I went on a judging spree of my new implants after I took a bath. This came about because as I was lotioning up my arms I noticed that when my left arm reached to the right a ripple effect was created a bit on the top area of my left breast. I got really annoyed by this. I then started to judge how the implants were looking. They still just don't look right. They aren't as round as I'd expected and they still kind of look lumpy.

Now, to be fair, I probably shouldn't be judging them quite yet. It's only been a week and a day. But I AM judging and I can't help it. There is a bit of significant bruising happening along the incision line, which I am sure is just my body healing.

I know that the implants will settle. I know that the implants will never be like the breasts I once had. But when you have an image of the final product in your head and they don't exactly look the same you can't help but be a bit disappointed.

Hopefully soon I will be taking back everything I have just said in this post. I am looking forward to it actually. I trust my doctor and I trust my body that the implants will look right in time. For now I just need to focus on being careful to help them heal right.

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment