Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Don't Forget!

Don't forget to purchase tickets NOW if you are able to go to the Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program fundraiser at Governor's Comedy Club tomorrow night (May 16) in Levittown, NY.  It should be a good time and we'll all have a laugh for a good cause.  Also, it's my birthday, so ya know, you owe it to me and all...


Call Caroline Mulcahy at 516-877-4315 or go HERE to purchase tickets online.  Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

- J.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was just with some of the great volunteers in DC at the NBCC summit. Hope you will have petitions for signature and encourage the audience to sign. Petition being delivered on inauguration day to president. Would be GREAT if someone could encourage everyone to join Army of Women, too! Both organizations are supported by Adelphi...... I'd LOVE to be there but I have a seminar up in my neck of the woods on clinical trials. Hope to see a follow up post that the night was wildly successful....

    AnneMarie

    ReplyDelete