Monday, May 7, 2012

Deflation Redux

This past Friday (May 4th) I went back to Dr. Spiro in the hopes of him inflating my left side back to where it was before.  To be honest, the red mark was still there, so I was unsure of what his course of action would be.  Also, to top it off, another red mark was appearing, but this time on my right side.  Like I told you all before, I was becoming quite frustrated because I am being SO careful, yet these red marks still keep coming.

He examined by left side a bit and then I mentioned the red mark appearing on my right side.  He said that my skin is becoming very thin and that is why it is getting all marked up.  He decided to deflate my right breast to be even with my left.  He has taken out 90 cc's from both sides now.

I guess that just goes to show you that I was never meant to be a c cup.  Sorry if anyone out there is disappointed.  I am quite happy though.  I didn't want to be a c cup anyway.  I wanted to stay a b and a b I shall stay.  My skin is very, very sensitive so the stretching and tightness of the expanders was just getting to be too much.

After the deflation Dr. Spiro ensured me that I would still get good results.  Hey.  It doesn't bother me at all that I will be a b cup so I'm certainly not disappointed.  It does bother me that I STILL can't run, and I won't be able to until the implants are in.  He needs me to be extra careful, and I figure I only have a month left so I can wait.  He says I will be much happier when the expanders come out and my skin will be happier too.  I am counting down the days to June 7th... I can't wait for these suckers to come out.  I am very much looking forward to the next step!

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment