Thursday, August 30, 2012

Creative Cups!

My coworkers and I have decided to enter a bra in to the Creative Cups fundraising project.


Creative Cups?! you ask. It's this great fundraising event that supports Adelphi's breast cancer support hotline. One can enter and then decorate a bra however you like! The bra can portray how you conquered cancer. It can be in support of someone. It can be in memory of someone. Whatever your little creative heart desires!

I was inspired recently and came up with a great theme for our bra. I am so excited to design and create it. The bras are put on display and auctioned off at a gala reception in March.




If you want more info about Creative Cups, or if you want to sign up, go HERE. Let your creative side shine in support of a great breast cancer support program!

- J.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have never heard of this but my aunt had a double mastectomy a year ago (at 40) and I think she would love to be part of this. I also have an author that wrote a book titled "Breast Cancer! You're Kidding...Right?" and wanted to see if you wanted to read it. Let me know what you think, my email is tgleichner(at)gmail.com. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the book recommendation. I certainly will check it out. And you should definitely pass on the Creative Cups info to your aunt, I think it's a great/fun idea for an awesome cause. Let me know if you need any more info and I can email it your way. All the best!

      Delete