Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Creativity Takes Courage

Tomorrow is the big day! The Creative Cups auction and reception will be taking over the Adelphi University campus. 100+ decorated bras will be displayed proudly in the University Center from 6:00pm - 9:00pm on March 14, 2013. Along with each bra comes a story behind it's creation.



I was lucky enough to see a sneak peek to tomorrow's evening. 14 bras were on display for a week leading up to the event. The 14 bras were amazing and the stories behind them were just so moving and courageous. I spent so much time in the room looking at each bra and absorbing the story and the motive behind its creation. I don't know how I am going to get through 100+ bras, but I am going to try my best!



There will be passed hors d'oeuvres, a fruit plate, a cheese platter, a dessert of some kind, and WINE! How can you pass up an evening like this? Good food, nice drinks, beautiful bras, and wonderful people, all for a good cause. Who could ask for anything more? Oh, and I will be rocking my "Yes, they're fake" shirt if that is any sort of incentive...

Hope to see you there!

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment